You may be looking for information about lawsuits pertaining to injuries, car accidents, insurance claims or medical mistakes. You've come to the right place. In our FAQs section, we compile some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuries. Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your injury case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase & George.
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase & George.
- Will it cost me anything to see a Purchase & George lawyer about my personal injury or medical malpractice case?
- What is Joint and Several Liability?
- How many spinal cord injuries occur in the United States every year?
- What if I'm not happy with my Pennsylvania injury lawyer?
- Erie Injury Lawyer Q & A: What is "subrogation" and how does it figure into a Pennsylvania injury case?
- Will I have to Go to Court to Settle my Pennsylvania Injury Claim?
- Erie Injury Lawyer Fee Questions: Will I have to pay a lawyer up front?
- Should I keep using facebook or myspace during my Pennsylvania personal injury case?
- Who or what is a "defendant" in a Pennsylvania injury lawsuit?
- Who or what is a "plaintiff" in a Pennsylvania personal injury suit?
- What do Erie Injury Lawyers mean when they refer to "case law?"
- What are the judge's "chambers"?
- What is a "civil lawsuit" in Pennsylvania?
- How long will my Pennsylvania injury case take?